Web Designing is not all about skills. It is equally about the tools that you use. However, finding right Web Designing tools can be incredibly frustrating. Some of the tools available in the market are extremely expensive, while others do not deliver what they promise. With the right tool in your hands, you can pull off a task in an hour, which would otherwise eat up your whole day.
Just like our 1 cent SEO tools list, we have curated a list of 5 Web Designing tools that you can try for 1 cent or even less. With these tools, you can improve your website and make it more appealing to the users.
So, let’s move on to our list of these Web Designing tools after getting your web hosting at one cent.
Figma is a cloud-based design tool which helps you to create a user interface. Also, since it is a cloud-based tool, you do not need to download any heavy applications or plugins. The Setup/On-Boarding is fast and smooth.
As it is all web-based, you can just log in and start working. However, if you like to have an app, Figma also provides an app for both Mac and Windows. Also, since it is web-based, there is also no need to save your files anymore, no need to update your app, no more plugins to install and to update. Everything is seamless, and you can just focus on your work.
The designing interface is simple and easy to use for beginners. All the tools are well organized and can be easily found.
Figma currently offers two plans – A free plan for individuals and a Pro plan for professional teams.
The free plan offers unlimited files and viewers, up to 3 projects, version history up to 30 days, and commenting and redlining.
The Pro plan is priced at $12/month/editor if billed annually and $15/month/editor if billed monthly. It offers Unlimited projects, unlimited version history, team component library, slack integration and Advanced project permissions.
Some of the noticeable features of Figma are:
- Super fast Web-based application
- Real-time collaboration
- Prototyping and feedback all in one app
- Easy developer handoff
- Proper Editing tool
- Editable Components (symbols)
- Team Library
- No updates or plugins to install
- Continue your design remotely
>>> Click here to visit Figma <<<
Avocode is a design code tool to share, inspect and collaborate on Photoshop and Sketch design. With Avocode, you can build web, iOS, and Android apps precisely like they were designed. Avocode is a web-based app which can run on all platforms including Mac, Windows, and Linux and allows designers and developers to work together on projects. You can open, share and upload any Photoshop or Sketch designs with a single click.
Avocode has its own rendering engine which allows it to recreate a design pixel perfectly, open designs with all layer effects, show measurements between grouped layers, create design slices and export them as images, and scale vector shapes to up at four times and export them as SVG, PNG, JPEG or WebP.
Avocode offers three plans – Garage, Business and Custom Plan.
- Garage – This plan is priced at $6.75/month/member and offers Unlimited projects, design inspection. However, the number of team members is restricted to three only.
- Business – This plan includes all the features of Garage plan along with Slack integration and Managing Permissions. Also, the number of team members is also increased up to 30. It is priced at $10.00/month/member
- Custom Plan provides all the features of the Business plan plus Multiple teams and 24/7 Premium Support.
You can try any of these plans without paying even a single Cent for 14 days under a free trial plan.
>>> Click here to visit Avocode <<<
It converts the code into the visual representation of that code without having to buy and host a domain.
CodePen offers a free plan (not a single penny required) for a single project. However, if you want to create multiple projects, you can opt for CodePen Pro which is priced at just $9.0/month.
>>> You can visit CodePen here <<<
Launchpad for Sketch is a web publishing tool for landing pages, marketing websites and static websites. It is a web designing tool that converts your design to HTML and CSS and publishes your design as a real live website. Launchpad’s interface is integrated into Sketch seamlessly, so you do not have to worry about getting used to of a new interface.
Some of the most useful features of Launchpad are:
- Breakpoints — A way to make great design visibly on Mobile, Tablets or Desktops.
- Links —Each Artboard is a web page. You can set up links between different Artboards or to external links.
- Forms — You can set up forms and enable website visitors to the website to submit details like contact information.
- Videos — You can embed player for video on the website which supports YouTube, MP4, Vimeo or GIFs etc. too.
- Analytics — Track visitors with analytics.
- SEO — Meta tags for search engines and social media websites.
Launchpad offers a free lifetime plan (no need to pay even a single cent) which offers Unlimited Free Websites with Launchpad domain and branding. However, if your requirements are not fulfilled with this free plan then you can also opt for any of the three paid plans as follows:
- Single: This plan offers Unlimited free websites and one Premium Website with a custom domain, password protection, faster CDN, and SEO. It is priced at $9/month.
- Pro: This plan is priced at $19/month and offers Unlimited free websites, unlimited code exports, 3 Premium websites.
- Team: This plan starts at $30/month and offers Unlimited free websites, unlimited code exports, and 3 Premium Websites/User. The number of team members is restricted to 10, and the plan is charged $15/user.
- Enterprise: This is a custom plan and offers On-Premise Solution, Unlimited team members, Unlimited code exports and Unlimited Premium Websites.
However, if you are an individual with a small business, then the free plan is perfect for you. You can utilize the plan without paying a single Penny.
>>> Click here to visit Launchpad <<<
Antetype does everything, from websites to mobile apps. It is handy in large, long-running projects, where you can build up a comprehensive collection of widgets that can be used, reused and refined over time.
Antetype offers a free 30-day trial (less than 1 cent), and after that, you buy it for $189.99 and gain lifetime access to this fantastic tool.
>>> Click here to visit Antetype <<<
So, this was our list of some web designing tools that you can without spending even a single cent.